Service Level Agreement
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer by KloudBoy.
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider and Customer.
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles, and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise, and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Ticket and chat support
- Monitored server alerts and email support
- Remote assistance for server infrastructure using ssh or remote desktop i.e RDP
- Planned or Emergency assistance
- Monthly system health check and reports
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative when resolving a service-related incident or request.
Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Full access for the network infrastructure as agreed
- Meeting response times associated with service-related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services, and related components.
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Ticket or Chat Support: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Email support: 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Instant Support- WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger: 24 hours, 7 days a week.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service-related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- Within 1 hour for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 6 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 12 hours for issues classified as Low priority.
Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
The contract is month to month and will renew automatically depending on the payment methods unless termination of service notice is received at least 30 days prior.
KloudBoy requires administrative access to the servers to provide server administration, helpdesk logins to work on ticket issues.
KloudBoy must also be authorized to contact the data center personnel responsible for hardware maintenance and technical support. Without the appropriate access rights – administrative access and authority to contact the appropriate data center personnel – KloudBoy cannot provide the highest quality services.
Response Time vs. Resolution Time:
It is critical to understand that response time and resolution time are separate and distinct the majority of the time. Response time is the time it takes to return contact to you and start working on the resolution. Resolution time is the date and time a given problem is resolved or a question answered. Because of the potential for 3rd parties and unknown situations, KloudBoy cannot provide a guaranteed resolution time when dealing with critical events or down systems. KloudBoy is responsible only for the software-level (operating system and application software) operation of servers it is contracted to manage. KloudBoy must be notified of all applications that are required to function for the system to be declared “in working order.” KloudBoy cannot be held accountable for system downtime caused by hardware failures for ex. ( CPU issues, Disk issues, RAM Issues ) or connectivity issues.
Sales questions need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All bills will be due on the start date of the services of each month.
Billing questions or problems should be reported to our accounting department by emailing email@example.com
KloudBoy intends to avoid disputes, claims, and other matters in question-related to this contract and, when unavoidable, to resolve them amicably. Where it cannot be reasonably accomplished, disputes shall be subject to and governed by the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Kerala.